THE SECRETS OF PORT HARCOURT
Port Harcourt also called Pitakwa is the capital of the Rivers State which is the treasure base of Nigeria. Port Harcourt prides itself as the oil capital of the nation, with oil making over 80% of the nation’s economy. Port Harcourt also prides itself as the third largest city in Nigeria.
Now secrets you don’t know about Port Harcourt.
• Port Harcourt is as secured as any other state in Southern Nigeria if not even more. However for some sociopolitical reasons, it’s painted in a way that soothes the political elites, most of which do not reside in the State.
• Port Harcourt is highly developed. Communication with the outside world is easy whether through the seaport or airport.
• Port Harcourt was created with the aim of doing business and remains the best place to start business in Nigeria. Minimal competition, high spending power of the residents and good communication with the outside world remains favourable factors. Most business moguls won’t tell you this because it’s a secret. You can ask Genesis, Everyday Supermarket and M.Saleh to confirm.
• The hospitality of Riverians cannot be compared with any other. As a matter of fact, Port Harcourt is the only city in Nigeria where you’ll be welcomed even in the streets with English (the lingua Franca of Nigeria). Every other city, a taxi driver, road seller etc would be so fast to speak a vernacular to you as if everyone must understand the native language.
• Finally, so as not to make this post boring. Without the above secrets being considered, Port Harcourt was still chosen to host the Fifth Nigerian Medical Association Games #PH2020 from 17th to 23rd February, 2020.
Don’t be told!
Experience Port Harcourt!
It’s THREE DAYS To Go